Wednesday, June 24, 2009

singing through this.

Hmmm, you know how in the previous posts I said I dislocated my toe? Well, apparently I've fractured it. And only THREE days later does the hospital call up to tell my mum. What's more, I went to the emergancy ward.

Not gonna say which hospital it is. But if it really was an emergancy, I'd probably have died.

And next time if I ever have to work in the city, I am so not driving. My dad picked me up at 6 and it took an hour to get to the LRT station which is usually only 5 minutes away. That is how bad it was. So after my mum picked up me I went with her for a dinner as taking me back would have been too time consuming. Later found out that it was Hash's farewell dinner.

Now I'm back home waiting for my hair to dry before I go to sleep. Can't wait for college to start!! Yes I know that sounds weird. But college is less tiring than work.

0 notes dropped: