Monday, June 29, 2009

day and night.

With the first day of the second semester of college starting tomorrow, it had me thinking about how much I've changed this year.

While I haven't changed drastically, I feel that I have matured a lot.

Especially with the whole public transport thing. Now so many places are more accesible cause all I have to do is ask my mum to drop me off at the LRT. It's a wonder how a little walking and the LRT can help you get to so many places. Guess Malaysian public transport isn't that bad.

And the friends I've made in college surprise me. It surprises me how close we've all gotten in this short span of time. Though I still have the KDU people i.e Trixie, Pui Yi, Melissa, Aleena, Jia Lik and Amanda. Those of us in the same class have really spent a lot of time with each other.

There really is a difference between being in a science and an arts class. I could totally feel that some how I don't belong in a science class. But being in Taylor's now, I feel that the class is filled with like minded people. Or it could just be the fact that we talk to each other so much during Lit. The one subject where we're expected to talk to each other a lot. To share RELEVANT ideas of course. Though we always digress.

I am looking forward to the end of A-levels. But just so that the workload will ease off. Not looking forward to the fact that everyone I know would end up in different places. Particularly those people who are not going to the UK.

0 notes dropped: