Sunday, April 19, 2009

wash away.

Went ZORBING yesterday with the Sky Adventure club.

It was quite fun.

When we got there and saw the distance the zorb ball would roll down, we were like "It's so short!!". Little did we know how long the actual ride would be.

I tell you, it was the longest moments of my life. I swear, as we rolled down, I was wondering when the hell it would stop cause it seemed to go on FOREVER. And then after trying the zorb once, we did the wet one which is basically where they chuck water into the zorb with you so that you roll down with water all over. Very much like a washing machine. Haha.

Did I mention that Amanda kicked me on the forehead?? Haha, her leg slipped out and it was dangling as we rolled down and at one point it hit me.

After that went home showered and stuff and then headed over to Melissa's place.

Good food good company.

Could there be any better way to spend time? Nope.

0 notes dropped: