Saturday, April 18, 2009

gift of one liners.

Hmm, let's briefly sum up what I've learned in the past two weeks.

1. How to take the LRT during peak hours. (Yes!! I'm so much better at taking public transport now.)

2. That food around work is cheaper than in college. (Sigh.)

3. Investigating is not fun. (It's quite tiring.)

4. AIG is not the same as AIA. (Seriously, they're two different companies in two different buildings.)

5. Auditing work is tedious to say the least.

6. AML, WP, CBC, IAD. (Bet you don't know what they mean =D.)

7. Masjid India is next to Jalan Melayu. (Strange I know.)

8. BMI over 30 is FAT. But below 20 is underweight.

9. How to play hearts and minsweeper properly. (Played in the morning BEFORE work started okay.)

10. Finally, college life is more relaxed than work. (So better enjoy it while it lasts!!)

So yeah, that's basically it. Do I regret spending my entire holidays there? I would say not eventhough that means I had absolutely no rest.

But oh well, I'm sure that sacrifice will pay off sooner or later.

And now it's time to go off and enjoy the little time left.

0 notes dropped: