Friday, April 03, 2009

need for speed.

My Lit class has once again shrunk. By another guy. You see, we only had three guys to begin with. The Faiz decided to leave, and now Jun Kit. So we're down to one. Lucas.

So sad.
Just goes to show that only girls have the perseverence to do literature.


Anyway, went over to 1U after class to catch a movie and dinner with some classmates. Marcia, Kim, Caroline, Lucas and I watced Fast & Furious 4. Sad to say that it did not live up to expectations as it is my least favourite among all four. And yes, I have watched all four.

After some aimless walking we finally decided to have dinner at Dragon-I. Oh, Jun Kit joined along. I must say, that having dinner with this bunch is anything but silent. I swear, we made sooooo much noise and laughed like crazy.

All in all a nice way to end the day and to start the holidays. =)





Spending the two weeks interning at AIG. Sigh, what holiday??

0 notes dropped: