Wednesday, April 01, 2009

son of dork.

Sometimes I wonder whether I'll make it through the year. No, I don't mean that I'm going to die. But I think I'm going to be both mentally and physically exhausted.

A-Levels is tiring. If you take Eng Lit that is. Do you know that for Jane Eyre, we have to pass up our analysis by Friday while we've only discussed it today?? And not like it's only for one chapter. It's for 4 chapters. Then on Friday we're discussing 6 chapters.

I was totally looking forward to the two week holidays. But doesn't seem much like a holiday now. Gonna go intern at AIG for two weeks.

College is by far more tiring than I even thought it would be.

But yet there are people out there who can do so much more than me.

Example. Some guy took 23 A-levels subjects. In the same year!!! And he said it was easy.

Crazy right?? And here I am struggling with four subjects.

Article *HERE*

0 notes dropped: