Sunday, March 30, 2008

under the apple tree.

Youth sunday today!!!

Got up quite early as Weng Yan had to be an usher. So waited outside till service started then in between worship went to change for the skit.

First time we did it it wasn't that good. Li Ching & Hash missed their cue as we were too busy getting ready and Becca took off her heels and apparently it looked weird. But the second time we did it the skit went perfectly. Or at least that's what I think. Will post up video when it's available.

So Youth sunday went really really well.

Went out for lunch with the bunch of people after second service. At first Chris was like we're going to Malacca for lunch. Then Jay was like 'What!! So far...'. When actually Chris meant a restaurant in SS2. Quite funny. Followed Chris' car. The food was not bad and it wasn't expensive. Had lots of laughs during lunch. I swear Leonard is like a bottomless well of lame/funny jokes.
L-R: Jesus(Hash), Boyfriend(Mike), Money(Jay), Drunk(Me), Model(Becca), Suicide(Mitch), Girl(Li Ching).
Hash: What is this?? Don't you know you're in church!!
Jay: Jesus you are my best friend!!
Mike: I'm so suave!!
Becca: I'm going to fall!!
Li Ching: Don't take my Becca away!!
Mitch: I kill you!!
Me: Oooo shiny!!

0 notes dropped: