Friday, March 21, 2008

good friday.

Something weird happened at ballet just now. While me & Sher wen were going up, the lift suddenly stopped on the 2nd floor. The thing is that my class is on the floor 3A. So I thought okay, maybe someone pressed the lift but decided to walk instead. But the thing is that the lift door wouldn't open. And it wouldn't go up. It wouldn't go back down to the 1st floor. It was just stuck. After sometime it finally opened and me & Sher wen decided to just walk up to class. The same thing happened on the way down where it got stuck on the 2nd floor. Apparently something similar happened when Louise used the lift too. Creepy....

Anyway, stayed back at school today to watch duet & group singing.

My class got in for group singing.

Congrats to Nat, Ch'n Wen, Anne, Richard & Ian!!!

I just finished watching a movie.

Love this movie!!!!

Okay, so I'm a sucker for romance but this is really a good movie. Must watch.
It's because of movies like this that girls like me expect to find their right guy in a fairytale way.

0 notes dropped: