Friday, March 07, 2008

Scared like me.

Wanted to blog earlier but was just WAY too tired.

As everyone knows, yesterday was Sport's day.

Cheer was okay. Should have done better but I do have to say that yellow house deserves to win. After all, red house cheerleaders aren't sunburnt. But I do wish that as it's my last year that we had won. Sports day results as follows:

March Past
1st: Green.
2nd: Red.
3rd: Can't remember.
4th: Can't remember.

Cheerleading:
1st: Yellow.
2nd: Red.
3rd: Green.
4th: Blue.

Deco:
1st: Red.
2nd: Green.
3rd: Yellow.
4th: Blue.

Overall:
1st: Green.
2nd: Red.
3rd: Blue.
4th: Yellow.

I do not agree with a lot of the results. But judges decisions is final so.....

Red Warriors.
Don't ask why the horse is there. I have no idea.
Our very cool totem pole.
Bumblebee.
Green house tank.
Blue house scary looking unicorn.
So pretty.

That pretty much sums up sports day. Will blog about wat happen when red house cheerleaders go out to public places. So embarrassing!!!

0 notes dropped: