Saturday, December 15, 2007

Take it to the grave.

Was bored so I checked out the Twilight website to see if there were any developments on the movie front.

They have already confirmed the actor portraying Edward and the actress portraying Bella.

To all Twilight fans, I think you will be very disappointed. I know I was.

This is your Edward.
Robert Pattison.

How could they!!! He's nothing like Edward!!! Looks more of a drunk. Boohoo.

At least in Harry Potter he looked better.
Cedric Diggory.

This is my Edward.
Gaspard Ulliel. Isn't he just the perfect picture of a suave vampire?


Bella is better though. I would never have thought of her but I think she does fit the part.
Kristen Stewart. Though she does look a little old.

Can't wait for the movie to come out though I'll probably be complaining about it as books to movies usually suck. With the exception of Lord of the Rings.


0 notes dropped: