Friday, December 14, 2007

Cause everytime that I try.

So it's been a week since I last updated.

On Saturday had a birthday thing at my house.

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday passed by in a flash.

Then on Wednesday got picked up by Jessie and we slept over at Aleena's place.

Let's just say that even though it's a sleepover, nobody actually got much sleep.

Half a bottle of JD and 1 and a half bottles of Johnnie Walker make for a pretty amusing party. Just goes to show how a 'high' tolerance of alcohol some people have.

Around 12, me, Melissa and Trixie went over to Curve to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks.

I want a talking chipmunk too!!!
They are just so CUTE.

Came back home around 4.30.

Then at 6.30 Melissa picked me up and we went to Shangri-la for dinner. Me and Melissa ate so much seeing as we were there an hour earlier than Trixie and Hooi Shan. Then Aleena joined us after playing at the KDU prom. Sat at the Lounge till 11.30 then followed Melissa home.

So after 2 tiring days with only 2/3 hours worth of sleep. I came home and crashed.

And today I woke the latest I have in my entire life.

1 pm.

So it may not sound so late to some of you but it is quite late for me. Seeing as the latest I wake up is 11.30/12.

Off to Australia on Monday where I will burn!!

0 notes dropped: