Wednesday, February 20, 2008

strong tower.

I can't believe it's almost the end of February. Only 2 1/2 weeks more to Sport's Day. Cheer is going okay. I think. Not sure how all the other teams are doing. The only thing I do know is that blue house has the exact same songs as us. 'Low' by Flo Rida feat. T-Pain and 'Piece of me' by Britney Spears. But not so sure whether we really are using 'Piece of me'.

Anyway, for all the Twilight fans out there, here are some photos of the Cullen Family.
L-R: Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice & Jasper.

In my opinion, they are look pretty okay but didn't really meet my expectations.
Emmett looks like he just got out of jail. Rosalie doesn't look drop dead gorgeous. Esme is okay. Edward (No comment. We all know that I wanted Gaspard). Carlisle looks the best so far. Alice looks not quite right. Jasper looks scary in the last pic.

But of course I'm hoping they'll all look in character in the photos to come. I think they're just too new to their characters to portray them. Can't wait for the movie.

0 notes dropped: