Saturday, February 02, 2008

if he could play it again.

Yesterday went to curve with shan, puiyi, aleena, melissa, joel, ben, greg & don. Ate dinner then went to watch the STUPIDEST movie ever. 'Meet the Spartans'. It was funny, but I swear my brain cells were dying as I watched it. Later went back to melissa's place to sleepover. Got up early this morning and melissa's parent took us out for breakfast. The nasi lemak was nice.

Okay, the thing is that I went for a haircut just now. So I wanted to try a fringe or bangs as some would call it. After all, better to try it now rather than later. But now, I don't look like me anymore. I look like a japanese wannbe/seafood.

Think I'll just let it grow out and not keep it.

1 notes dropped:

gLeNn said...

meet the spartans! hahaha...

I went wit frens to watch it, d girls that watch it was STUNNED!
but you cant stop laughin too, rite? hehe