Thursday, January 31, 2008

all i need.

School today was eventful.

Who knows who got the idea, but all four classes decided to write a complaint letter about a certain teacher. I mean, she's not the worst teacher but so far this year, I don't think I've learnt anything from her. Last year she was better but dunno for some reason this year she has such bad mood swings.

Anyway, that's besides the point. The reason I wanted to blog was that on the way back from piano class, I heard this song on the radio. Didn't know the name but weng mun said that her friend loved that song. As I wanted to download it, she said she'll ask her friend for me.

Then later when I got home, weng yan asked me to download a song. I later found out that it was the same song I heard on the radio. Then on msn, I see the part of the lyrics on trixie's 'name'. And the funny thing is that when my sister talked to joel just now, he was just telling her how he liked this song.

And the title of the song that keeps reoccurring?

'Teardrops on My Guitar'

Not really much of a big deal but just found it cool that this happened.

0 notes dropped: