Wednesday, January 16, 2008

and your phone number to call it.

Yesterday after cheer auditions, I rushed home as had ballet at 5.45. By the time I got home it was 5.20 so I flew to the shower and when I came out I found out that I had no transport to class as Sher Wen wasn't going. So I rushed so much for no reason.

Anyway, tomorrow red house is having auditions AGAIN. We learnt the audition routine on Friday after school. Then on Tuesday we had dance auditions and 20+ girls were short-listed. Tomorrow will be stunts audition. No idea why they're so many auditions this year. I think we're the only house that hasn't chosen their team. I swear every year we get more and more competitive.

For instance in form 1, everyone was so relaxed about cheer. It was all fun and a teensy bit of practice. That year doing an elevator was considered quite good. Then as the years went on an elevator is like the basic stunt and everyone must be able to do scorpions, heel stretch and basket tosses. Luckily this is my last year, can't imagine being SO competitive in cheer. Nonetheless, it's always fun. While for the last week everyone will be stressing out cheerleading is the best.

School is passing by quite fast seeing as there's always an incident everyday. Monday there was Sejarah class, yesterday there was Chem class and today there was the 'Shaun & Shirley' thing together with what happen in the canteen with the 'cutting' line thing.

I swear our school is going nuts this year. Especially with the PLAIN black jacket thing. I mean, I still don't get the big deal with not wearing plain jackets. After all, if we're only allowed to wear them in class, visitors won't even see the pattern or logo.

0 notes dropped: