Monday, January 14, 2008

started like any other.

Okay, so on Sat went to the orphanage called Ti-Ratana for moral project. The people who went were Jia Lik, Trixie, Amanda, Hui Jin, Amber & me. Went over the Amber's house first then some aunty fetched us to the place.
Something's missing in this pic. Can you spot it?
The baby was just so cute!!
Trixie finally found a kid she likes. But the kid doesn't like her.
All of us.

A girl was actually stuck on Jia and wouldn't let her leave. But finally after distracting the girl with food Jia was able to make her escape.

After that went over to 1U cause Weng Yan was there looking for a black jacket. Had tea at Delicious. I insist everyone must try their 'Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova'. It's soooooooo good.

Then rushed over to MYF. Worship. Played 'Capture the Flag'. The field was so wet. Finally got home around 8. Was so tired but managed to do some add maths questions and start on moral tugasan.

Off to finish off the rest of my homework now. If I don't get distracted that is. And my father is such a sore loser la. After trying to teach me an add maths question yesterday found out that his method is wrong but he keeps insisting it's correct. Now he's going to come home and 'explain' it to me.

Save me and my incompetence in physics & add maths.

Anyone want to find tution together with me?

0 notes dropped: