Sunday, February 17, 2008

seemed like they'd never dry.

So Ujian Tara was yesterday. As usual Red house had the least amount of people. But this year our 'semangat' seemed to be better as everyone wore the red house shirt as instructed. Unlike the other years where there was always a handful who didn't listen.

Anyway, the results for the Ujian Tara are as follows.
Green-130
Red-129
Blue-124
Yellow-100

Yeah!! Red house usually loses in Ujian Tara as we never have many people. But this year, we are only 1 point away from Green. So chances of winning sports day is much higher than if we were in last place. Ujian Tara ended around 11 so went for cheer practice. And as school ends at 6.30 on Monday, the red house cheerleader have decided that we're going to stay back for practice. 12.30-6.30. 5 hours of cheer. Going to be coming back dead tired.

Last night went for an open house. Parents childhood friends. My parents have like this Ipoh gang where they've been friends since primary. It's like all of them decided to marry Ipoh people who they've known for a long long time. Maybe when I'm older that'll happen. Not the marrying old friends seeing as there is no one I'd like to marry but the fact that they've been able to keep in touch for so long. Every New Years, Chinese New Year & Christmas and sometimes just for fun everyone will meet up at a persons house and just catch up.

Now you'd be wondering why I'm blogging at 9 in the morning seeing as it's Sunday and I'm supposed to be in church. Well let me tell you the reason.

My mum's car won't start. My dad's car lock is cacat. And my dad needs to use the SLK. The reason my mum's car won't start is cause last night when we came back, my dad forgot to switch the car lights off so the car has no battery now.

And he always gives us lectures on responsibility.

0 notes dropped: