Saturday, March 31, 2012

minion.

Life really is a roller coaster.

To me it isn't in the sense that after bad things happen after good things. I feel it's more of an emotional roller coaster. Not affected by other people, just a personal thing. 

There are moments in life where I'm perfectly content with my life around me. As if at that point in my life I felt that it couldn't get any better. And I really don't think it could.

But how long can that 'high' last? Pretty long I guess. Long enough that after some time, you forget what it's like to feel the 'low' part of life.

You forget the feeling of regret looking back at all the things you should have done. The people you should have kept in contact with. The moments that you should have dragged on for longer. Just a flood of regret as you glance at the past and realise that nothing much has really changed since then. That you're still essentially the same person making the same mistakes in just a slightly different scenario.

Gah. Enough with the emo shit.

Next post will be about Italy! A happy post I promise. 

0 notes dropped: