Monday, March 12, 2012

craze.

About one month of searching. Two rounds round the block to walk off the nervous energy. Having never done this before there was definitely a lot of nervous energy

Finally I was ready. 

I walked down the staircase to the basement slowly and was glad to see that the place, despite being in the basement wasn't dodgy looking at all. It was nice and bright and looked pretty professional. Speaking to the lady at the receptions to double confirm whether the price was what I heard it was, I was glad to hear that it would only cost me 21pounds. Cheap by London standards. 

As it was still early, I was probably the first customer of the day and didn't need to wait. I was shown to my seat immediatly and was asked exactly what I wanted for the day. Wanting to play it safe for fear of a screw up, I didn't dare ask for anything over the top, deciding to keep it simple. 

And with that, *snip*

My first ever hair cut by someone I didn't know in a salon I've never been to. Other than when I was a kid, I've only ever had two hair stylists who also happen to cut the hair of everyone else in my family. Haha. Some people have family doctors, we have family hair stylists. 

Overall I was pretty happy with the cut. Chico(the stylist) did exactly what I asked for which was a 5cm trim with layers and a shorter fringe. 

The salon I went to was just off Tottenham Court Road. 
Azito
55 St. Giles High St. London
WC2H 8LH
Tel: 020-72405277/07-763278681


0 notes dropped: