Tuesday, March 20, 2012

gong.



Is it bad if I say that I don't like Asian clubbing nights? 

Not because I'm anti my own kind. Haha.

Reason being is that it's always pretty expensive. Entry is expensive. Drinks are expensive. For example. This Wednesday there's an Asian night where normal entry is gonna cost 10pounds. As a student on a budget, I think I'd rather pay 1pound for entry into 5th Ave which includes a free Jaegerbomb. Haha. Yes. 5th is that cheap. Price wise, a double vodka mixer would usually cost 4pounds at an Asian night while it would be 2pound50 elsewhere. Whatttt.

Just cause we're Asian doesn't mean we're rich!

Also the music.

I like to club to either songs that have a super good beat(House music) or songs that I can sing out loud to since no one can actually hear me (Indie or Mainstream songs). I am sad to say however, that Kpop does not have either of those qualities. If I wanted to listen to Haru Haru I'll do it in my own room. Not that I have anything against Kpop, I do have quite a number on my iTunes. Just that it doesn't really feel like clubbing music.

Conclusion?

No more Asian nights for meeee. 

0 notes dropped: