Friday, March 30, 2012

early.

One week of traveling. How backpackers do it I will never know. It's just so tiring.

Yes my week in Italy was good while it lasted. But I am happy to be back here in Manchester. The sky may be gloomy and the wind may be strong, but I can stay in my room the whole day in my jammies while doing absolutely nothing.

Okay fine. Not nothing. Useless things like reading blogs, facebook-ing, going on 9gag, watching youtube. Just taking a breather I guess. My brain can only process so much. And after a week of looking at a great deal of art (whether in churches or in a museum), my mind needs to take a rest and not process anything of great significance.

Now excuse my while I read my chic lit on my bed under my comfy duvet with my stuffed gingerbread man as company. Cause I can. 


0 notes dropped: