Friday, January 29, 2010

shrek.

I think Koreans come up with the most entertaining reality shows. Okay, maybe it only for die hard romantics.

One that I've watched is "We Got Married". Basically two celebrities are paired up as a 'married couple' for the duration of the show. Watched the Ssangchu couple (Kim Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo) and a bit of Anbi (Andy & Solbi) couple. It's just so funny!!! Yet super duper sweet and to some cheesy at times. But I love it. It's like watching a drama but more real. Even though I'm pretty sure parts of the show are scripted, everything seems natural.

I even read somewhere that the Anbi couple pulled out quite early on cause it was getting to real for them. As in they were actually falling in love with each other. Awwww.

Another one is Mnet scandal.In this show, a celebrity guy will date a non-celebrity girl for a week. So far I've watched Nichkhun, Lee Hong Ki and Choi Jong Hon.

After watching those three, I do think that for some reason guys like to date older women. Nichkhun's first girlfriend was 7? years older than him. Lee Hong Ki only dates older women with the largest gap being 7 years. Choi Jong Hon like older women better. A bit strange no?

0 notes dropped: