Friday, January 22, 2010

mush

I'm sure almost all of you would know the three characters shown in the above picture right? If you don't, well, it's just weird. Or you have been totally deprived of comics.

Well, I'm not gonna talk about Archie(that's the middle guy just in case your brain isn't quite working), but rather the two girls that are beside him. Veronica(black hair) and Betty(blond).

The two of them are constantly fighting over Archie and he is an idiot of can't choose between the two. That's basically the story line of most of the comics. While last time I used to support Betty cause she's the nice and smart character while Veronica is the shallow and mean character. I now find myself liking Veronica's character more.

The main reason is that I find Betty just so desperate. It's like she is always at the beck and call of Archie and she always ends up as his back up date when Veronica turns him down. I mean, even in the picture above she's gazing over at him while he totally ignores her to look at Veronica. Veronica on the other hand, knows that by making herself unavailable only will Archie chase after her so much.

So if you look at it that way, Veronica is actually the more intelligent of the two while Betty is merely the clingy girl.

Haha. Strange that I'm blogging about comic characters.

Ah well, just wanted to write it out.

0 notes dropped: