Monday, June 23, 2008

drink up baby.

It was a busy weekend.

Had ballet concert on Saturday. Woke up early seeing as had rehearsals at 9. I totally prefer KL Pac compared to Security Commisions. Backstage is so much nicer. Rest of the day was spent in the car with my mum taking my sisters to and back form their rehearsals as all three of us had different times. Got back home around 4 and took a shower and went to do hair. Left soon after that and reached KL Pac around 6.45. Spent sometime changing into costume as I couldn't very well wear a tutu into the car. Did makeup then put on my pointe shoes as had to warm up. In a short time it was our item. 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson. Can you imagine doing ballet on pointe for that song?? My toes were dying at the end of it. After that changed costume and hairstyle for the next dance. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen. Basically that was our finale dance.

Every year Ms. Leong includes a small audience participation thing in between the show. Usually the audience has to stand up and do a dance. I remember one year where a father came on stage and had to do the 5 positions for ballet. Damn funny!! Anyway, this year's one was SUPER funny. She made them do the YMCA and Soulja Boy. I swear when I was watching from backstage, everyone looked hilarious doing the dance. Some of us backstage did the dance too. Overall, this year's concert was one of the most fun ones.

Pictures up some other time.

Sunday woke up early as usual for church. After that went to Mid Valley for breakfast and then I met up with Amanda as it was her birthday. Bought tickets for 'Made of Honour'. Then Jia Lik came and we lepaked around till Trixie came and then we went for lunch. Went to 'Sushi Zanmai'. Not as good as I thought it should be. Definitely ranked below Sushi Groove and Sakae Sushi. Movie was at 3. The movie was not bad. Trixie rated it the best romantic movie this year so far but I definitely prefered 27 dresses.

Jia Lik, Trixie & I got Amanda a necklace and matching earrings which were pink and sparkly. That was the actual present. Why I say actual? Cause a few of us actaully shared another present which we only gave to her today.

You should have seen her face cause she didn't want to open it. Placed it in the Pet's Wonderland plastice bag so she was so afraid we got her a frog seeing as frogs are her bigget fear. In the end when she opened it, it was something not alive. A collar. A dog collar to be exact. Hahahahahaha. Those in my class should know why.

0 notes dropped: