Wednesday, June 11, 2008

candy mountain.

I'm sure everyone knows the song Crank Dat by Soulja Boy. But do you know the actual meaning of the song??

Here are the lyrics.

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch me Crank It
Watch me Roll
Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe

I bet most of you thought that at the end he was singing Ohhhhhhh or something like that. But as you can see the song actually says hoe. Which most people would know the meaning of. If you don't, just think of it as a VERY downgrading term for a woman.

And haven't you ever wondered about the Superman part. I mean, I highly doubt he's talking about Clark Kent with super powers.

The next part is only for the more mature. If you think you're still oh so innocent and do not want your mind tainted by 'dirty' thoughts then please don't scroll down. For the others, I swear I'm not making this up. You can check the urban dictionary if you want.

Scroll down for Superman meaning.

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=

Superman:

When you are mad at your girl for not having sex with you. So when she falls asleep you masturbate and cum on her back. After that, stick the bedsheet on to her back and when she wakes up it's stuck to the cum and she has a cape like Superman!!!

0 notes dropped: