Sunday, April 20, 2008

suave as hell.

It feels like a gazillion things have happened since I last blogged.

On Friday it was Melissa's birthday. So a few of us, wait. Make that many of us went to Somo for dinner. Somo's this jap restaurant/pub somewhere in Mont Kiara. The food there was quite nice. So after eating, while we were waiting for the adults to finish up, we walked over to Baskin Robbins!! Love their ice-cream =). Spent some time there and when we got bored walked over to Starbucks. All the girls (Melissa, Trixie, Aleena, Jessie, Puiyi & I) went back to Melissa's place to sleepover. As usual, we slept too late. BUT, we managed to wake up for open day. Okay, so we were a bit late. But it wasn't really a big deal cause rehearsals always start late anyway.

Open day went by in a flurry. It's like all I ever did was rehearse and perform. I did have a little time to watch the IB students do their Julius Caeser which wasn't that bad. Medley went by without any problems. Or at least without any obvious mistakes. Cheer went okay. Despite the music screw up at the beginning. Even though I know a lot of people had doubts as to whether we could pull off the 4 house thing, I think our performance was something that can never be repeated. Do you know how hard it is to coordinate 4 houses?? Not easy I tell you. After everything went over to the library prefect booth to help out. Sales for the day weren't as good as I expected. But I think we made enough to have a profit.

Went home around 5 cause had to help clean up. Showered and then went over to 1U for the BB dinner. The ticket said 7 but as usual with Malaysian time the dinner only started at 7.45. And it wasn't even the real start of food yet. We still had to hear speeches and watch performances. But the food finally came and we could start eating. Food was okay and the sketch was quite entertaining. Finished the dinner around 11 and then my mum picked us up.

This morning had to wake up earlier as MYF was leading junior church. Mei Yan asked me to be liturgist so I agreed. Was quite unprepared for it and with the exception of a few mistakes everything went well. Now if only I could pronounce 'R' then it would all be better.

Totally did not get enough sleep in the past few days till I was so SLEEPY during tennis. My coach caught me yawning so many times.

So that's my past few days summed up. Sorry if the post is too wordy but am lazy to upload the pics from my camera. Going to China this Friday!!!To Xian to see the terracotta warriors. It's actually my dad's work thing but he's bringing me along as he doesn't think I'll have many more chances to go on holidays seeing as college is supposed to be really busy.

0 notes dropped: