Sunday, April 13, 2008

giving it up.

Just a quick update as there really isn't much for me to tell you . Class tests 2 are finally over!! But that would mean I'd actually have to start studying for Mid years. Seeing I'll be using those results or trials to apply for college. It surprises me how fast the year has gone by. I'm even missing church camp for the sake of mid years!! See what a hard working student I'm becoming.

Open day is this Saturday. Usually I'll only do cheer. But this year am going to help out with the library prefect booth. And maybe do the P&A night performances. Or at least that's what's written on the promotional flier from out school. Am also looking forward to the field trip on wednesday. Did you know that we have a National Planetarium? Well I didn't. Heard the place sucks though. But at least we'll get to have a sort of 'day off' from school.

P.S. Anyone who reads this and is going to the BB dinner thing at 1U this saturday please drop a comment on my tagbox.

0 notes dropped: