Monday, April 28, 2008

laugh it off.

Just got back from Xi An just now. The trip there was short but quite okay. Or at least better than I thought it would be considering I went with my dad who loves to lecture me.

Went on Friday and practically spent the whole day on the plane or at the airport. Left the house at 7 and only reached Xi an at 7.30. Imagine, with half an hour more I could have reached London without checking in and checking out so many times. Went there and had dinner at the best Muslim restaurant in the city. Food was quite good. And you know what? Xi An is famous for the 'Great Mosque' and 'Muslim street' but from the 30 odd people who went, none were Malay. Hahaha. So anyway spent half of the next day studying as my dad had seminars to attend.

The whole point of me going was to see the terracotta warriors which aren't that big a deal after all. It's just to say that I've seen them. Then spent another half a day following my dad while he looked for art. In the end he bought 3 paintings for a relatively cheap price. That was Sunday.

Then came back today after a whole day of traveling. Why can't MAS have a direct flight to Xi An??? So that's my trip summed up. Pictures up tomorrow.

0 notes dropped: