Monday, July 16, 2007


Yinthong, Yuenwen, Janice and Me.

A bunch of the 6M people. With 2 of my ex homeroom teachers.

Sometimes I really do miss my primary school days.

Went to Ji Lynn's party on Sunday. It was okay la. But so few KDU-ians seeing as class tests are this week. All her ex-school friends are so weird.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Weng Yee!

  1. Weng Yee has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap.
  2. Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Weng Yee in a day!
  3. Weng Yee can smell some things up to six miles away.
  4. During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Weng Yee had to pay a special Weng Yee tax.
  5. All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Weng Yee.
  6. If you kiss Weng Yee for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
  7. The liquid inside Weng Yee can be used as a substitute for blood plasma!
  8. Worldwide, Weng Yee is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects.
  9. Weng Yee is the world's smallest mammal.
  10. If you blow out all the candles on Weng Yee with one breath, your wish will come true.
I am interested in - do tell me about


My opinion on it all?

1. I knew I was fat but not that fat!
2. Since I'm not very long I'm not surprised.
3. With the stuffed nose I have? No way.
4. I am not wearable!!
5. So special.
6. Hahahahaha! No comment.
7. Maybe because the liquid in me has blood plasma?
8. Then why do I still get mosquito bites?
9. I know I'm small.
10. If you even dare to put a candle on me, you won't have time to make a wish.

0 notes dropped: