Friday, July 20, 2007

Deathly Hallows

It's been a hectic week. Class test 3.
Can't really be bothered about studying this year. I mean, I wasn't crazy hardworking last year in studying but I did make an effort to study. This year I just opened the book and stared at the pages. You see, the science subjects just don't interest me. I hate Bio, Physics and Add Maths have too many numbers for my liking and Chemistry is just okay. This why I shouldn't be in the Science stream. But it's a little too late for that. I don't want to change streams and re-study everything again like Tricia. Oh well, I'll just have to endure another year and a half before I can close my science books forever. Seeing as I'll be taking Accounts and stuff at college. But to tell you the truth, I just want to do English. Literature preferably. No idea what job I can get though.

The most important thing of the week is what's happening at 12.01a.m. BST tomorrow. Or also 7.00a.m. Malaysia.

Finally the last book is here. All questions are answered. Theories put to rest. The ending revealed. Kinda sad the cover is so ugly though.

P.S. BST stands for British Summer Time.

0 notes dropped: