Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm sure anyone who hasn't been living under a rock knows that 'Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix' was released nationwide on 10th July 2007. And like everyone else, I was excited to watch it. Was going to watch it yesterday after my piano exam, BUT tickets were sold out till Sunday for Gold Class. But in the end my mum managed to get 2 tickets for today's 3p.m. movie.

Me and my sis went to Chili's for lunch then went straight to the cinema as didn't want to be late seeing as this is an important movie. =P. Saw Joey, Yue Ping and other people whose names I do not know. Eventually found out they were going to Gold class too. As people started entering the cinema hall, realized that KDU-ians took up more than half of the Gold Class.

There was Joey's gang, Victor's gang, Chloe and Kian Yuan(sp?), Lauren and someone else I couldn't see and Matthew Pang. Just goes to show what a bunch of spoiled kids KDU-ians are if more than half the cinema was us. Haha. Did you know the SeGi college has an advertisement in the cinema? It's the first time I've ever seen a college advertise themselves like that.

Now to the movie. In my opinion it was one of the better Harry Potter movies. They may have left out many aspects of the book and changed a couple of parts. But they did manage to make the movie in a smooth way that even if you didn't read the book it wouldn't have seem incomplete. Effects were nice. Maybe I didn't really have expectations seeing as the fourth movie was such a disappointment, but it was better than the other movies.

The unfortunate thing was that Draco Malfoy only appeared a little bit in the movie. Boohoo. Luna Lovegood was good though. And the Thestrals are cool.

0 notes dropped: