Sunday, May 20, 2012

in and out.

Is it the norm?

To get bored really easily. When my days get so repetitive that I am constantly looking for something new to preoccupy my mind and time.

Can't really bare the thought of not introducing anything new into my life. Whether it's picking up a new hobby like ballroom dancing or obsessing over a new tv series or trying out a new study venue. There always needs to be something that keeps me from getting bored.

I guess I'm just not use to having a lot of free time on my hands. My whole life has always been packed with activities like ballet, piano, cheer or work. Learning something new every once in a while I guess. Thinking of picking up a language next term.

Wonder how long I can keep this up for though. What if throughout my life I am constantly seeking ways to unbore myself. Not that it's a bad thing, just that it doesn't seem like anyone feels the same way. I see people who can go about their whole lives with the same routine and seem perfectly fine with it.

On a side note. I think this is why I wouldn't do well in a relationship. Cause it would be so bad if I tire of the relationship really quickly. Haha. 

0 notes dropped: