Friday, June 22, 2012

certain.

I think as I grow older time seems to pass a lot faster. Hard to imagine that my first year in Manchester has come to an end.

Went to Spain for 11 days after my exams as a summer trip. Started in Madrid, moved on to Ibiza and finally ended in Barcelona. Will blog about it in parts over the next couple of days. While most people were busy packing up to go back home, I was packing up to move to a temporary home.

My home for this summer is London town! Exciting stuff. Managed to get a job for the Olympics so decided that staying here and experiencing the Olympics is worth more than going home and doing in internship in a company. Perhaps the Olympics is not as relevant to my degree as a internship in a bank would be, but how often will I be living in the same country as the Olympics?

Next one will be in four years and by then I'll be out in the working world and time off is definitely not as easy to come by. Student life is the best times as people always say. I might as well milk it for all it's worth. 

0 notes dropped: