Wednesday, February 22, 2012

eager.


I will readily admit that I am social network addict.

Can barely go a day wanting to check facebook or twitter and now instagram.

However I sometimes do feel that there is such a thing as too much information. Last time, when you meet someone new for the first time, it took time and effort to get to know them better. Now, just add them on facebook and you have access to all their details. What they like, where they've been, who they hang out with. Everything is just a click away.

Then there is twitter which a lot of people seem to have mistaken as a personal diary. Yes I 'follow' you cause I want to know what's up with your life. What I do not want to know however is how pissed off you feel every single time or how sad you are because you got into a fight with your significant other.

Oh how technology has changed our lives.

0 notes dropped: