Sunday, February 19, 2012

boing.


Having lived right opposite the playground when I was younger, I did spend a great deal of time there every evening.

One thing I liked and disliked about it were the see-saw's. The problem was that you always needed someone to go with you. So what happens if there are an odd number of kids in the playground that day? Well, either you don't go on the see-saw at all or you had to take turns. Hmph. And even if there was someone to go with you, you had to make sure they weren't too heavy or too light. Otherwise the see-saw wouldn't work out as well.

Once on the see-saw, I loved the going up part. I mean, who doesn't. It was the dreaded coming down part that I disliked, the thump when I would hit the tyre was painful. But then before you knew it, the pain was gone and you'd be on your way up again while the other person would be suffering.

Why am I talking about this? A bit random right? Talking about see-saws.

Well I was thinking how relationships are like see-saws. Yes perhaps not the most original thought but I still wanted to get it out nonetheless.

After all, in relationships, you'd need to find that one person who would just rightly balance you out. That when you've hit the low points in life will be able to bring you back up and vice versa. 

0 notes dropped: