Monday, December 13, 2010

rainbow.

The top 10 things I learnt from attending Zoukout 2010.

1. Don't bother dressing up so much. By that I mean going in a tank top and shorts without minimal makeup is a-okay. Cause by the end of the night or in this case morning, you will be sweaty and sticky as hell so dressing up is a waste.

2. Redbull is the best drink for long nights. Seriously. Surviving the whole night dancing with only 4 hours of sleep would not have been possible without the two cans of redbull.

3. My feet are pretty strong. Can't believe I lasted the night on my feet while having it stepped on like a million times. I'm surprised my foot isn't covered in bruises =S.

4. Some people are overly persistent. If there was space in front of me, I would have gone in front too. So there is no use trying to force your way in front of me!

5. Should have brought an extra top. All the sweat and rain and spilled drinks(from other people) do not make a good combination =S.

6. If a person has a dazed sort of look. They're either going to A: Puke or B: Pass out. So keep away.

7. The world is super small. Even with 30k people, you can still randomly bump into people you know without any planning.

8. I am still not a huge fan of house music. With one exception.

9. DAVID GEUTTA IS AWESOME! I don't know whether any other DJ would have been able to pump to crowd up so much at 5 in the morning when most have been partying since 8.

10. Thank goodness Singapore has such an efficient public transport system to get 30 thousand people off Sentosa at the same time.

That pretty much wraps up my weekend in Singapore. Didn't do anything else besides eat and sleep(barely though) and go to Zoukout.

Not sure whether I'd be up for another Zoukout. The crowd is just too crazy.

1 notes dropped:

Walking Disaster said...

Go for Iron Maiden live in Singapore in February and you'll know what "crazy crowd" means.