Monday, December 20, 2010

namja.

Another year has passed.

And now I can officially say I'm 19. Not that I told people I was 18, just that I would always say I'm 19 this year instead of just 19.

Honestly I never really have expectations for my birthday. I don't expect presents or parties. So it's nice when it does happen =).

Not gonna blog about it in detail cause I'm lazy like that. But I can truly say that my 19th birthday was never what I would have thought it would be.

Can't believe I'm gonna be 20 next year. While aging one year doesn't make that much of a difference, it's the jump away from being a teenager that kinda freaks me out. One day you're a carefree teenager and the next you're suddenly an adult who has to think about responsibilities =S.

Stop time right here anyone?

0 notes dropped: