Tuesday, December 28, 2010

haruharu.

Dear Imagination,

I know I haven't really been spending time with you since the days in the playground where we played masak-masak together and you convinced me that leaves and twigs and sand could somehow look like fried rice with vegetables.

I'm sorry that over the years of growing up my attention has been hogged by Reality who is both bossy and demanding and seriously a pain in the ass. With you having to take a back seat in my life, you must have a lot of pent up energy since the only time I ever ask you out to play is when Fantasy is tired of copying off the movies or books I read.

But now that Reality has taken a chill pill and I've laid off reading too many books or watching too many movies, I can spend more time with you. The only thing I ask of you Imagination, is to STOP running wild! I'm too old to be chasing after you or having you running around while I'm trying to sleep.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Mentally exhausted Weng Yee.



Haha. Random much? =P

0 notes dropped: