Thursday, September 30, 2010

skyline.

And so I'm done with the first week of uni.

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently doing the B.A Econ course at KDU college under University of Manchester. It's basically a twinning program so I'll be off to UK next year.

So far classes have been pretty basic. Just the introductions and stuff. I don't expect it to get any more interesting though, except for my politics module. Which I know nothing about so it'll be something totally new.

Did I mention how small my class is? There are only four of us now. All girls. They're pretty nice but I was seriously hoping for a bigger class. I mean, I thought that my lit class at TCSH was small enough, now this class is half the size??

Oh well. Will just have to see how everything goes.

0 notes dropped: