Monday, August 23, 2010

option.

How do you guys pick songs to stay in your iTunes(Or whatever other music player you use)?


Do you pick the songs that are catchy?
Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no....

Songs that will calm you down?
The world is all around us, it's much too big to see...

Or maybe songs that you hope will someday mean something more?
I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide...

Perhaps songs that you think would sum up your life?
I don't wanna be like Cinderella, sitting in a dark old dusty cellar...

Maybe just songs that get you dancing?
Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard...

For me, it's mainly the lyrics. If the lyrics suck, the only way it stays in my iTunes is the song is sooooo catchy that I can't bear to delete it. Though after some time I do go through all my songs and delete the ones that I don't like anymore.



P.S Props to you if you could guess all the songs right without Googling the lyrics =). Answers below.









Hot N Cold by Katy Perry
The World by Earlimart
I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Cinderella by The Cheetah Girls
G6 by Far East Movement


2 notes dropped:

Caroline Tan said...

yeah I bet you know ALL the lyrics to your korean playlist =p

Insight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.