Saturday, August 28, 2010

voyage.

Just got back from a night out in the city =).

No, it was not for clubbing.

It was for something quite different. How different??

Well, it involved packing food.

So yeah, I went to the Kechara Soup Kitchen to help out. Cause my mum asked me to accompany her as some ladies from Tropicana were going. Pui Yi came along too after I told her about it the day before =).

All in all, it was a good experience. I wouldn't say it was an eye opening experience as what I saw while distributing the food out in Pudu area is sort of what I expected. I mean, I know enough about Malaysia to know that there are people out there with no home, no family, basically nothing =(.

I'd like to go again but I highly doubt I'm up to driving to Jalan Imbi(the HQ) at night. If only they had kept the location at SunwayMas.

0 notes dropped: