Monday, July 26, 2010

mink.

Just finished another round of work yesterday. This time it was a four day stint at KL Convention Centre.

I must say I definitely enjoyed the work more this time round. Cause the place was much nicer =). It was also more fun seeing as there were more of us working so we could chit chat in between serving customers. Haha. Even packing up was quite amusing. Let's just say that the guys were very entertaining as they rolled and packed up the carpets =P.

I sold almost double the amount of rolls this time round for the wallcoverings. And my feet don't hurt or feel numb at all. Guess that with experience everything gets easier.

I think everyone should do this kind of promoting job at least once. It's interesting to see the many different types of people.

0 notes dropped: