Saturday, July 17, 2010

leaf.

Watched Eclipse yesterday.

It was SUPER amusing. Like seriously, definitely the most entertaining out of the three Twilight films. Or maybe it's just the people I watched it with =). There were quite a number of moments where it was just the three of us (Trixie, Pui Yi and me) laughing. People must have thought we were so weird.

And even though I've read the book, it was such a cringe worthy moment to see Bella and Jacob kiss. Nice that the movie felt complete and that you don't need to read the book to be able to enjoy it.

One moment during the movie worth mentioning...not in particular for the scene but for what happened in the cinema.

The scene where Bella is with Edward in the house and she asks him to take their relationship to the 'next level' ahem ahem. When we watched it, guess what happened? The film burned. Yes, that's right. So there was a minor disruption. Haha. It was really funny that a lot of people in the cinema laughed. Clearly, the scene was too 'hot' to be shown =P.

P.S I can't believe I'm going for Jog for Hope tomorrow. I'm the most unathletic person in the WORLD.

0 notes dropped: