Friday, March 05, 2010

run.

I swear the Japanese come up with some of the most twisted plots ever.

Yesterday, I watched the movie Battle Royale. Maybe not all of you would want to watch it if you hear the summary, but I do recommend it. I'm not one for action movies, so I'd say for the movie to capture my attention for 2 whole hours, it must be pretty good.

The basic plot of the movie is that one class of students are placed onto a deserted island where they must fight for their lives as ultimately, only one of them can be left standing.

So, I wonder, what would you do?

Would you just resign yourself to be killed by the others? Fight only those who try to kill you? Try to win by killing everyone else? Or decide not to play the game and kill yourself first?

It's interesting how the movie managed to show the different reactions people have to such a situation.

0 notes dropped: