Friday, September 11, 2009

might as well.

3 movies. 2 days. 1 very happy Weng Yee =D.

Haha. So exams were over yesterday for those of us who don't take law or bio.

Went over to 1U right after last paper(Thinking Skills 1). Ate at Big Apple, bought bubble tea from Little Taiwan before the 5 of us(Caroline, Marcia, Pam, Anthea and I) watched my The Ugly Truth.

I give it a MUST WATCH!!!!

Though the story line is cliched and predictable the jokes are good. Haven't laughed so much during a romantic comedy for ages.

Anthea went back after that as she had a dinner while the rest of us spent A LOT of time in MPH. Haha. Had dinner at Vietnamese Kitchen and the proceeded to watch Up. It was quite good for a cartoon. The beginning was soooooo sad though. Won't spoil it for you but I did feel that perhaps really young kids wouldn't enjoy this movie as much as older kids would.

Oh oh oh! My sister watched the same movie as me. Yes you're probably going "So what?". But it's my youngest sister, Weng Mun. First time ever I think that she's going out with her friends with no parents. I feel old. I do indeed.

Today went to 1U again. Sigh. This time to meet up with Jia Lik and Amanda for another movie. Sam joined us for bubble tea(yes from the same place) while we waited for Fu to get herself over to 1U. Had lunch at Delicious where if you heard our conversation you'd think that we lived in Harry Potter land. Strange we are.

3rd movie was Final Destination in 3D. Gah. Not for the faint hearted. While most who watched it in 2D said it was really boring, it is anything but if you watch it in 3D. Oh so gruesome and terrifying. Never again. But I must say it was a very imaginative movie. Very creative ways to die.

Drive home was okay. Motorcycles scare me when they do that cutting into everyone's lane thing. Especially when there are two motorcycles on each side cutting in.


0 notes dropped: