Sunday, September 27, 2009

leave of absence.

Interesting thought.

You know how in French 'I Love You' is Je t'aime?

Technically aime is the word for like. While amour is the word for love.

So why don't people just say J'amour??

Okay, while for those who know French will know that armour is a noun and therefore can't be used to express the feeling of love, wanna hear my reasoning? Yes I know my train of thought might not always be easy to follow but hey, I think it makes sense.

French is the language of love. Yet it's ironic how they technically say 'I Like You' instead of 'I Love You'. But I think they're smart that way. It may be deemed the language of love but in truth in reveals what love really is. Non existent. More likely that someone actually likes a person instead of being in 'love' with another person. No?

Oh well. I might change my opinion but I highly doubt so.

0 notes dropped: