Saturday, August 08, 2009

laying flowers.

In the past two days, I've spent almost 12 hours in college. Yes, I spent more time in college than I did at home. Haha. 

On Thursday stayed on till 7 cause was going to watch Kaki Blue at night with Caroline. Kaki Blue was GOOD!!!! Must watch. Seriously. The jokes are so funny cause they're all Malaysian-ised. Singing was quite good for most of the characters and acting was good too. Only downside is that the ending was way too abrupt. Like you're watching watching then suddenly it's "The End". And you're left going "What??". 

Then yesterday stayed back to watch the performance by the Music Club titled "Transmusion". It was.....not bad. Clearly some performances were better than others. And you could tell who was and who wasn't comfortable in front of the crowd. Funny thing to note is that they had a couple of performances where it was Korean songs. And guess what?? I actually know and have heard of all those songs. Too much exposure to the Korean culture. 

That lasted till 7 and then my mum picked me up and dropped me off at Pui Yi's. No occasion whatsoever but Marcus was cooking so some of us (Melissa, Yew Loong, Trixie & I) got invited over for dinner =). Yummy stuff. After eating went for a dip in the pool for a while before going back to Pui Yi's for dessert. Mum picked me around 11 to go home.

And now it's time to embark on a weekend of studying. Or at least attempted studying. 

0 notes dropped: