Sunday, August 02, 2009

carbon monoxide.

Stayed back on Friday to watch Twelfth Night with Lucas, Marcia, Kim and Caroline. Yes, we're lifeless like that. Anyways, the version that we watched in the library isn't that great. Still like the Hollywood version. It's easier to watch for some reason. After the first half hour of Twelfth Night we got bored so skipped on to watch the parts that we wanted. 

Went to Midvalley after that. It was Kim's belated celebration. She actually wanted to go to Chilli's but the branch at MV is annoying. They wouldn't let us make a reservation. So in the end went to San Francisco Steakhouse to make a reservation. Then it was walk walk walk until 7.30. Met a bunch of Kim's friends who are mainly from GIS. Let's just say we all saw this new side of Kim that is so different. Okay fine, not that different. But she was SO HYPER. Anyhow, it was fun. =D. Kim is now 17 and on her way to thinking like Caroline. Haha. Only lit people will really understand. Oh well. 

Then on Saturday I had to wake up SUPER early. Like 6 am early. Wanna know why??

Because I was going to the zoo. And no, it was not to visit 'relatives'. Raleigh International KL organized this event called Zooriffic where you joined to volunteer at the zoo. Caroline asked me to go so I agreed. Tim tagged along with us too. We were assigned to the bird section of the zoo. While we spent a lot of time just sweeping the enclosure, also got to feed the birds =). Overall it was a good yet tiring experience. My back hurt like hell after that. 

Later that night went over to Trixie's to surprise her. It was a relatively funny sight to see 6 people creeping up the stairs and hiding in her room. It would have been a good surprise if not for the fact that Pui Yi's cough gave us away. Then the girls all went back to Melissa's to sleepover. But not before Trixie had a driving lesson with Aleena =P. To Amanda: Trixie's driving is better than yours!! 

Woke up for breakfast at Village Park the next morning. And we've realized that there's been a pattern of going to Village Park after a sleepover whenever it's someone's birthday. I got dropped home after that cause my dad wanted me to follow him somewhere. Planning to go to Melissa's place after I'm done with some lit analysis.

Guess where that somewhere was that my dad wanted me to follow him to? Car showroom!! YES! My dad has finally decided to book the car. Hopefully I'll get the car in a week =D. MyVi in Medallion Grey. Actually wanted black but my dad said no. 

0 notes dropped: