Sunday, March 08, 2009

the climb.

Time sometimes passes us by too fast that it seems as if we barely lived through one moment before the next one is upon us.

Yesterday went over to Aleena's for a small birthday thing. And while we were reading the letter Trixie sent(yes we missed you loads Trixie. ), Melissa saw the part where Trixie wrote 'Happy 18th Birthday'. Guess what? Melissa went "Eh, did Trixie write the wrong age?".

Hahahahahahaha.

See? We never realise just how far we have gone in life.

So we just spent our time there eating and talking. Many times one of us would start a new topic by going "Remember the time when..." and it made us seem so old. Was supposed to have slept over but due to some complications I went back with Melissa and slept there instead.

Had another driving lesson today and I must say that I'm not as scared of the road as I was last time when I first started. My test is only on the 23 though so I'm gonna be taking 4 extra lessons than most people would have taken. Meaning that I would have 18 hours instead of the usual 10.

0 notes dropped: