Thursday, March 05, 2009

without you.

Guess what. I woke up at 4.30 today.

For no reason whatsoever.

It's like something in my body went "Hey, it's KDU Sport's Day. Wake up before 5!!". The reason for this being that for the past 5 years, I've always had to be at school by 5 or 5.30 for Sport's Day. So obviously, I miss cheer a lot. Been doing it so much that even my body has set an alarm for it.

Contrary to popular belief, cheerleaders are not stupid or bimbotic. Cheeleading is actually pretty tough cause can you imagine trying to synchronise 24 girls/guys in the same dance and making sure the entire routine is perfect??

I really hate it when people say that cheerleading is either very easy or stupid. I'll have you know that cheerleaders put in the most work. For that short 4 minute routine is countless of hours spent staying back at school till 7 practicing like hell. Sleepless nights worrying about the routine. And to a certain extent, suffer through bruises and various other injuries.

I miss it so.

1 notes dropped:

Walking Disaster said...

if all of them are musically inclined (in terms of timing) it would be easy :P